Thursday, November 26, 2009

Here I sit...

It's so funny, I said I wasn't going to make my daughter the center of all my posts and yet, here I am thinking about what to write and seeing only her. It amazes me that a well schooled adult can change their whole world with one tiny priority (in my case, it's a wiggly opinionated baby girl... who, despite being well fed, thinks I need to feed her rather than blog to all of you).

Anyway, my intention was to give you some things to look forward to in the upcoming days. I still have lots of photos from events that I haven't blogged yet, but I still plan to post, even though the information may be out of date.

Included in that are:
  • Juliette's birthday at King Edward hospital in Perth (July 26, 2009)
  • Our first family vacation to Pemberton (September 2009)
  • Oscar's first birthday (November 2009)
  • Our new DubLi business (November - December 2009)
Look for these new posts coming soon... (hopefully this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment