Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Photos, Photos, Photos

So, I am posting today regardless of having pictures ready to upload. In fact... I have a couple hundred pictures that I took all within the first 3 days (I am thinking OMG what am I going to do with all these photos).

I spent most of yesterday reviewing, separating by day, deleting really bad photos, and naming the good ones for the places we went. I think it is quite possible that you can do too much in a couple short days, however I wouldn't change a thing because I am finally on a normal schedule ( I say finally... but it took lots of convincing on the first day and not so much convincing everyday thereafter).

I figure once I get the hang of blogging, and as long as I am not completely wrapped up in taking care of the baby once she is born, I might actually get some good things posted.

Point is... Photos are coming... I am planning a countryside section, wildlife section, and a new post for each location I have seen. Sooo perhaps I should think about taking pictures at the "office" today since Daniel and I stopped in to see his mum and dad at their business.

No comments:

Post a Comment