Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thought of the Day #1

For the next several days I will post one thought that resonates throughout the day for me... This is a test, to see if I can really and truly keep up with my blogging thoughts.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Today's thought: "Budgets"

A budget is really just your way of fooling yourself into believing that you are getting the best value for money within the constraint that you have set for yourself... the reality is, you are going to get what you want regardless of what your little budget piece of paper restricts you to getting, and it is likely to cost you more that what you initially believed it would.
_________________________________________________________________________________

As you guessed correctly, Daniel and I have been reviewing the costs for our upcoming Disney Vacation (and Vow Renewal/Wedding). And no, it isn't weighing heavily on my mind, but it did keep me up late tonight.

Off to bed, see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh ? You will have to just earn more money then the budget is irrelevant. You do have jobs dont you? LoL just joking around.

    ReplyDelete