Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thought of the day #6 - "Birthdays"

As my birthday is drawing near, and I am thinking about Juliette's birthday. I figure Birthdays are quite a good topic of discussion for a blog.

There are hundreds of things you can do to host a birthday party... and by subclass you can have nearly any theme you like. My personal favorites are Murder mystery in the genre of Agatha Christie novels




For kids birthdays, fairies, knights, princesses, pirates, and wizards seem to be more their speed.

What is/was your favorite birthday party/event... 

1 comment:

  1. Um obviously My Little Pony when I was 5 (earliest bday memory)... however best bday party? Haunted House in the basement lovingly and scarily constructed by the most awesome brother a girl could ask for.

    And happy bday to you!

    ReplyDelete